2 Nov, Thursday - Ice Skating

Another fun day or night. We always wanted to do ice skating but we never really got down to it. However, tonight was a good night to do so. Every thursday, it is cheaper to go midnight ice skating. We only had to pay 3 bucks and spent 1 and a half hour skating. The rink was near Garry's place. So all of us decided to sleepover at his place too.
So after strategic management class on thursday night, we (becky, me, jo, cheryl, jt, motoko n garry) went over to garry's place. We ordered in pizza from Romeo's, so we tried maui laui n romeo's special. Both were delicious.
Then we walked to the rink. Ice skating was really fun!!!! I love ice skating but I still have not really get the hang of it. As in, I can't really skate that fast, and I want to learn how to do some nice moves. Garry kept falling down, he really has no sense of balance.. Tsk tsk.. It was so scary to see him keep falling backwards.
Anyway, there were fewer people too. So it felt as if the rink was our as there were less than 50 people on the rink. After the ice skating, we went back to the apartment. I did my japanese homework with the help of Motoko, my japanese friend (8th pic). Watched a bit of anime - not really that interesting for me. After that, becky, jo, cheryl and I played bridge till 6am. The N-TU ("enthu"..siastic) group. I have become a bridge addict. This game is really very fun to play. Anyway, it was crazy as we played till so late. I only took a short nap of 2+ hours and was nearly late for japanese lessons. Felt asleep during lessons. haha..

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home