20-08-06, Sunday
Didn't go out at all. We actually slept the whole day. Hmm.. That's like being so lazy, wasting our money to zzzz.. But this couldn't be helped, both of us were quite tired from all that walking yesterday. We missed a couple of stops and the distance was like woah.. Long way back.
Regretted not bringing more cash. I guessed that there is some tradeoff. I don't dare to carry too much for fear of losing them. Then again, signing things by visa is also ex. I exchanged at 1.39 rate. Signing by visa is like 1.43 rate. Called some landlords today, realised that prepaid fees are super expensive. I talked for 1 min and 1o sec, then $0.50 is gone. Since the first 5 min is $0.25 per min. Sms is at $0.15. Can someone donate $$$ to me with no strings attached? Lol..

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home