15 Oct, Sunday - Badminton

Those clothes are for reference for my family. In order, for vanessa, mummy, daddy and samantha. The rest of the pictures are taken in the toilet. Their lockers are so cool! My favourite colour!! Orangey yellow!
I went to play badminton in McKinnon Gyn. Signed up to play badminton for 10 bucks. It was really fun! Today was the 2nd time I played badminton. Took my camera to take photos with some of my new friends. 1st photo, Bonnie and me! She is in my japanese class and we click really well! My taiwan friend. haha.. Will find her if I want to go taiwan!
2nd photo. The first 2 are from Japan, Chiaki and Motoko chan!3rd photo. My "younger brother", B, and Bonnie.
4th photo. The girls!
But I have to say, my badminton skill sucks! Never mind, practice makes perfect..

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home